Visa application


Due to the unique status of the province of Quebec within Canada, obtaining a student visa is a two-step process:
1. You must first obtain a Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ) from Immigration Quebec.
2. You then need a Study Permit from Immigration Canada.
This is a lengthy process and it should be taken care of right away to ensure that you will obtain a visa on time. No student will be admitted without a student visa.

Once you have been accepted, you will receive the necessary information to obtain a “Certificate of Acceptance” from Quebec Immigration and a study permit from Immigration Canada .

Please call the Seminary’s office if you didn’t yet get the visa instructions.